SALES OPTIMIZATION ADVANCED
The sales optimization Advanced is a comprehensive examination of your current company situation and takes 3 days, of which at least 2 at your site.
In principle, sales are only successful in the long term if they are based on a coherent concept with a well-balanced cost-benefit ratio and pursue a convincing strategy that optimally exploits the available potential.
Sales process optimization and Sales optimization through a sales analysis
We systematically review all areas that affect sales success.
These factors include, among other things, product positioning, product benefits, customers' buying and usage behavior, sales channels or the offers of competitors.
Search for “brakes on success”
- Sales channels not used optimally
- promising sales channels not used or used only casually
- Sales staff not sufficiently qualified or motivated
- Weaknesses in the sales organization Sales structure no longer current
The implementation is based on a checklist that is adapted to your company.
Strategy and concept for sales optimization
- Determine and evaluate key figures regularly.
Based on key figures, an assessment of the sales staff is also possible
- clear and unambiguous communication of sales and company goals
- Implement organization chart
- comprehensive analyzes of the customer target groups and the market situation
- Sales planning including the selection of suitable sales channels and the qualification of sales staff
- continuous review of strategies, sales goals and sales costs.
The analysis is carried out using the method of the Initiative Mittelstand and other analysis tools. All are best practice methods that are sufficiently comprehensive to be able to develop concrete suggestions for improvement.
Price: 2.999, - € (net)